Saturday, November 19, 2005

The beginning of all ~Subete no hajimari~

Current status: Enjoying the wonders of a teachers' strike
Listening to: Sure Promise, a BGM from the mecha anime with Batman influences, The Big O. Definitely a majestic theme for a series which starts from an original premise, that of people losing all memories preceding a mysterious event 40 years ago.
Breakfast: What I always eat on a non-school day - a ham and swiss cheese sandwich with toasted bread. Yummy~! Normally, due to something called 90 kilos of fat goodness, I eat cereals in the morning. Gotta keep fit, because I heard sumo doesn't pay XD.
Lunch: Sandwiches (salami and cheese), then home-made maccaroni and cheese (my favourite).
Quote of the day: "If your name is fake, so is your existance, isn't it so, Alex Dino... no, Athrun Zala?" Chairman Dullindal, Gundam Seed Destiny.

Well, here I start my first own blog, and I should introduce myself: I'm a 16 year old, 6 foot tall, 90 kg, dark blonde (or should I call it brown? What the heck) hair, brown eyed boy from Bucharest, Romania, Central Europe according to books, Eastern Europe according to other people, because we were communists at a point.
My name is... a secret (to quote the ever-smiling sly character of Slayers Next and Slayers Try, Xelloss). But because I'm in a good mood due to a very welcome 2-week vacation from the teachers, who are on a strike because of lack of money assigned by the Government, I'll give away that my nickname among my classmates is Mike (guess why).

My main passions are anime (comedy or mecha), football and playing a great Japanese game, called Super Robot Wars. I also know a few other languages, like English, French, German and enough Japanese in order to pilot a mobile suit (^_^;;). I'm in high-school, in a class formed of 27 girls and one other boy, giving an average of 13 1/2 girls per boy... Of course, the girls are interested in stuff like LOTR, TV stars, boys, and, ironically, football (European, not American). Also, a great pastime is imitating our professors' quirks and signature movements, and we have a girl who'll write a play with our teachers interacting. Our class is a philology one, this means more Romanian, Latin, English, History, Geography and Psychology/Logic/Economy/Philosophy (depending on the year), and less Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and other very lovable classes.

As a sports fan, I root for Steaua Bucharest since I was a wee kid (and that's not long ago XD ). Also, I'm an Inter/Juventus fan, a Manchester United fan, Barcelona (just because their colours are like Steaua's and because they're no cheats with a crapload of super-players; I prefer a balanced team).

Now that I'm done introducing myself, I'll end this post, and I would like to offer my thanks to Aslan J. Cross, another blogger, member on the www.srwg.org forum, whose blog has inspired me to write mine. Also thanks to YuuDestiny, another member of that forum, who had come up with the name you see in my signature long before I joined. Thanks, both of you.

No comments: